USC football took center stage on Tuesday evening as “Trojan War” the latest “30 for 30” documentary aired on ESPN, recounting the rise and fall of the Pete Carroll era.
The film took viewers through the highs and lows of USC’s success in the first decade of the 2000s from Carroll’s arrival in 2001 through his departure in 2009 and beyond.
Players like Matt Leinart, Lendale White, Brandon Hancock and Dominique Byrd featured heavily in the 90-minute feature, but they weren’t the only ones who got comments in.
Here’s what some former and current Trojan players had to say during and after the film:
More from Reign of Troy
- Markese Stepp enters transfer portal intending to leave USC football
- USC football’s Alijah Vera-Tucker declares for NFL Draft
- USC football adds Xavion Alford as transfer from Texas
- USC Podcast: RoT Radio Ep. 396 on the Football Season’s Fallout
- Talanoa Hufanga named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, USC football with five first-teamers