Things are about to get very, very interesting.
That was the resounding refrain on social media Friday afternoon, when the California Court of Appeals announced its ruling denying the NCAA motion to have documents relating to Todd McNair’s defamation lawsuit sealed.
The result of that decision means the world will get an inside view of NCAA investigations for the first time.
From a USC perspective, the true extent of the NCAA’s botching of the Reggie Bush scandal and the unprecedented sanctions against the Trojans may finally be exposed.
Here’s the best of the Twitter reaction to the announcement:
More from Reign of Troy
- Markese Stepp enters transfer portal intending to leave USC football
- USC football’s Alijah Vera-Tucker declares for NFL Draft
- USC football adds Xavion Alford as transfer from Texas
- USC Podcast: RoT Radio Ep. 396 on the Football Season’s Fallout
- Talanoa Hufanga named Pac-12 Defensive Player of the Year, USC football with five first-teamers