Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast is back to talk about life without football.
It’s time for another new episode of the Reign of Troy Radio USC podcast with Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola.
This week, the co-hosts discuss the difference between the Power 5 conferences to cancel or push forward with fall football while looking ahead to an ideal spring season.
Settle in and enjoy the show!
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- Michael and Alicia kick off the show by focusing on the positive side of losing fall football. Because we’re fine. We’re totally fine. Better than before even. A-okay.
- The discrepancy between the Pac-12/Big Ten and the SEC/ACC/Big-12 decisions on the season were highlighted when new testing advances seemed to suggest falls sports are more viable than ever. However, a report from Jon Wilner threw cold water on that assumption. Did the Pac-12 make the right decision? Is it even possible to know right now?
- PFF ranked all 130 starting quarterbacks in college football with Kedon Slovis in the Top 10. That we agree with fully. But what about the rest of the list? It goes off the rails.
- Here at RoT we’re daring to dream of spring football. What plans would we institute if we had the power? Alicia focuses on divisional play while Michael is looking for out of conference fun.
- Like always, the show finishes up with a mailbag. Are people under the surface plotting the downfall of college football? Is desperation high enough to root for Notre Dame this fall? Who will be impacted the most by not playing this year? Sam Howell or Kedon Slovis? What’s going on with university remote classes? And much more.
Reign of Troy Radio will continue on with weekly episodes even without this fall. But we need your support more than ever. Leave a five-star review on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast catcher and considering becoming a member of our Patreon campaign.
On Patreon, you can get ad-free episodes for $3.33 per month, bump up to $5.55 per month for bonus episodes and pledge $10 per month to join our private Slack channel where you can chat with the hosts and fellow RoTBots 24/7.
Be part of our next show by sending in questions for the mailbag. We accept submissions via email to reignoftroy[at]fansided[dot]com and through the Reign of Troy Rant Line, 213-373-1872. We’d also love to hear from you on Twitter or Facebook. Find us!