Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast returns to discuss Jordan Wilmore’s de-commitment, Ivan Lewis and the Seahawks and so much more.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
The latest episode of Reign of Troy Radio runs 71 minutes and features co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola discussing the Trojans latest in recruiting, a potential change in strength and conditioning and more.Having trouble? Download an MP3, or listen on Spreaker, iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- The show opens, as always, with the news, which doesn’t seem to be slowing down around USC despite the football season ending.
- In recruiting news, Jordan Wilmore, a four-star all-purpose back, recently decommited from the Trojans’ 2019 recruiting class. How much does his departure hurt USC.
- It looks like USC won’t be losing the services of new running backs coach Mike Jinks after all. Michael and Alicia discuss the development as Kliff Kingsbury finds a different man to coach his backs in Arizona.
- That change may not be happening, but another one might be. Reports have surfaced linking USC strength coach Ivan Lewis to the Seattle Seahawks. Is that ultimately a good thing for the Trojans, forcing Clay Helton to make a change to S&C.
- There are a few updates to USC’s recent transfers including Randal Grimes heading to Minnesota and Levi Jones landing at NC State.
- The RoT duo also discuss the rarity of USC having no early NFL declarations this year.
- Flipping over to basketball, the suspension of Kevin Porter Jr. is a major story as USC prepares to take on UCLA this Saturday. Andy Enfield and company also confirmed the unfortunate news that Chuck O’Bannon Jr. will miss the remainder of the season with a broken finger.
- Finally, the show concludes with a dip into the mailbag and a preview of a recent Reign of Troy Patreon show on recruiting class production.
If you want more USC podcast content to fill your offseason, jump on board the Reign of Troy Patreon campaign. For just $5.55 you can get tons of bonus episodes, including Snap Takes covering breaking news as it happens, RoTBot Choice discussions driven by listeners, trivia, general college football talk and so much more. Find out more here.
It may be the offseason, but you can still get in touch with the show by calling the Reign of Troy Rant Lin, 213-373-1872, and leaving a message with your thoughts, comments and questions. You can also reach us via email. Send your messages to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will read them on the show.