Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast is back to delve into the Trojans’ 24-20 win over the Arizona Wildcats in Tucson.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
Back from the Tucson desert, Reign of Troy Radio co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola sit down to chat for over 100 minutes about USC’s latest victory over Arizona.Having trouble? Download an MP3, or listen on Spreaker, iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- This week’s Fallout episode begins with a Rant Line montage of fans reacting to the Trojans performance against Arizona. Suffice it to say, the RoTBots were not pleased with the outing.
- The news involves discussion of Clay Helton’s Sunday conference call, in which he looked forward to being a complete team…in November?
- After looking at USC’s rankings and the Colorado kickoff time, Michael and Alicia take a detour into the mind of Washington State head coach Mike Leach, who had some interesting things to say about balance. Interesting and totally spot on.
- Following a rewatch of the game, what were the big takeaways from the action at Arizona Stadium? Michael and Alicia rundown the big, familiar and frustrating themes.
- Reviewing this week’s Over/Under predictions, it’s a neck-and-neck race for the top spot in the standings. As for the Pick’Em League, one RoTBot reigns supreme.
- In the mailbag, emails, texts and tweets from listeners cover everything from reactions to the Arizona game, coaching queries and more.
Even with Clay Helton’s USC Football program going into a bye week ahead of next week’s home game with Colorado, Reign of Troy Radio is still going strong. Along with a midweek episode looking back at the first month of the season, Alicia de Artola will have two Carcast episodes covering USC’s two days of practice this week, available exclusively through the Reign of Troy Patreon. Get those episodes, weekly rewatch breakdowns, bonus Q&As and more for just $5.55 per month.
Men's Reign of Troy Radio Dept. Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Get involved with the show by calling the Reign of Troy Rant Line at 213-373-1872. Whether you want to rant about the Trojans latest performance or ask a question, just leave a message and we’ll feature it on air.
The same goes for those who are all about ranting in text form. Shoot in an email at email@example.com or send in a message on social media to connect with the RoT Crew.