Pac-12 Media Days is set to kick off in Hollywood on Tuesday morning with coverage from the Pac-12 Network opening up access to the fans.
USC fans will have to wait until Thursday to catch a glimpse of head coach Clay Helton, quarterback Sam Darnold and linebacker Cameron Smith at Pac-12 Media Days, but there will still be worthwhile coverage to consume on Day 1.
The event starts off with Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott giving his annual address at 9:00 a.m. He will also appear on the Pac-12 Networks’ Media Days Special set at 9:40 a.m.
Then, Washington head coach Chris Petersen will start out the TV appearances along with quarterback Jake Browning and linebacker Keishawn Bierria. As USC’s biggest rival for the Pac-12 crown in 2017, their insight could be relevant for Trojan fans.
Next up it’s the always-entertaining Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez, who will face off with USC at the Coliseum to start November.
USC fans can get a look at new Cal head coach and former Trojan defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox at 10:42 a.m.
After the Bears have their turn, rival UCLA will take the stage with head coach Jim Mora, but not quarterback Josh Rosen. All the same, the Bruin head coach is on the hot seat and could be worth a few quotes.
Day 1 will finish up with Oregon State’s Gary Anderson, running back Ryan Nall and linebacker Manase Hungalu. As USC has not faced Oregon State since 2014, that could be a good opportunity for Trojan fans to acquaint themselves with the new-look Beavers.
Finally, USC’s rising foe in the South, Colorado, will have head coach Mike MacIntyre, running back Phillip Linsay and linebacker Derek McCartney on display.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott:
- 9:00 a.m. — Opening remarks on Facebook Live and Twitter
- 9:40 a.m. — Pac-12 Network
- 9:50 a.m. — HC Chris Petersen
- 10:06 a.m. — QB Jake Browning and LB Keishawn Bierria
- 10:16 a.m. — HC Rich Rodriquez
- 10:31 a.m. — OL Jacob Alsadek and DL Luca Bruno
- 10:42 a.m. — HC Justin Wilcox
- 10:57 a.m. — RB Tre Watson and DT James Looney
- 11:08 a.m. — HC Jim Mora
- 11:23 a.m. — OT Scott Quessenberry and LB Kenny Young
- Oregon State:
- 11:34 a.m. — HC Gary Andersen
- 11:48 a.m. — RB Ryan Nall and LB Manase Hungalu
- 11:59 a.m. — HC Mike MacIntyre
- 12:14 p.m. — RB Phillip Lindsay and LB Derek McCartney
All of the Pac-12 Networks’ coverage of Media Days can be found on Pac-12.com/live or the Pac-12 now app on the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon. In order to access the live stream, you will need to provide a valid log in for your TV service provider.
To watch on TV, you can use the Pac-12 Network channel finder to figure out where to tune in, assuming your service provider currently carries the Pac-12 Network.