The Reign of Troy Radio USC podcast is back with the first episode of 2021 looking at the changes USC football can expect in the New Year.
Recruits are arriving, veterans are leaving for the NFL, coaches have been let go and USC's latest offseason is off to a familiar start.
Join co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola as they talk it all out.
What's in store with this USC podcast:
- Michael and Alicia open things up with some housekeeping, including the 2021 plan for the podcast.
- The news segment focuses on the departures around the program. USC fired offensive line coach Tim Drevno and let strength coach Aaron Ausmus walk without a new contract. Will changes for either position make a difference for the Trojans in 2021 and beyond?
- There are more Trojans on the move. RoT runs down the NFL departures and where USC will have the biggest concerns when it comes to filling holes.
- For every out, there's an in. That means it's time to talk about recruiting, which is going particularly well for the Trojans at the moment. Korey Foreman is on board. So is Ceyair Wright. Is recruiting going to save USC?
- As always we end with a mailbag. From a voicemail about skipping the bowl game to a mental exercise guessing what USC's record would have been in a normal 2020 season, Michael and Alicia answer them all.
It's a new year, which means its a fresh slate for Reign of Troy covering the Trojans. Start anew with us by leaving a review of the show (hopefully five stars!) on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcatcher.
Take your support of the show up a notch by joining the Reign of Troy Patreon. We'll be producing at least two bonus shows per month featuring both hosts along with timely extras as news breaks around USC.
Pitch in with $5.55 per month and you'll get those bonuses, plus ad-free main shows with a direct feed to your preferred podcast app. For $10 a month you can jump in with the RoT Crew, our private chat feed on Slack. The community is growing. Check it out!
If you like the mailbag, why not become a part of it? Shoot us an email at reignoftroy [AT] fansided [DOT] com or leave a message on the Reign of Troy Rant Line at 213-373-1872. Your questions and thoughts are always welcome!