Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast returns with a mailbag episode discussing JT Daniels’ transfer portal move and more.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
This week’s mailbag episode goes for a cool hour, as co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola discuss the transfer portal and so much more on Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- The show opens with a quick discussion of some news that hit since our last episode. First, JT Daniels’ decided to enter the transfer portal. Second, Maximus Gibbs decided to commit to USC for 2021.
- The mailbag includes questions timely and prospective, on-topic and off:
- Is transferring the new normal for any quarterback who doesn’t start right away?
- What is the state of USC’s quarterback depth without JT Daniels?
- Have any Trojans tested positive for COVID-19?
- Why does recruiting seem more urgent to the staff now?
- Who are the best USC quarterbacks of all time?
- Which hoops transfer will have the biggest impact?
- Is Austin Jackson a first round pick? Will Michael Pittman go in the second?
- And on a personal note, how is everyone coping with the pandemic?
The quarantine isn’t stopping Reign of Troy from bringing you new content. Over on the Patreon, you can tune into our new show “Quartime, Let’s Take It Inside” by becoming a member of Club 55 for $5.55 per month. You’ll also get ad-free main shows and mailbags, plus more bonus episodes from the RoT duo.
Take your support of the show to the next level by joining the RoT Crew for $10 per month. On top of ad-free episodes and bonus shows, you’ll get access to our private Slack channel, where the hosts and fellow RoTBots are available to chat all day, every day.]
If all you’re looking for is ad-free episodes, we’ve got you covered too. Just become a RoT Backer for $3.33 per month.
You’ve heard the mailbag, now take part in it. Send in your tweets to @ReignOfTroy, your emails to reignoftroy[at]fansided[dot]com, or make a call into the Reign of Troy Rant Line, 213-373-1872, to leave a message with your thoughts, comments, and questions for the show.