Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast returns to dive deep into USC’s 31-26 win over ASU, while opening up the rants and mailbag.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
Gear up for another marathon podcast from Reign of Troy co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola, discussing USC’s one quarter of greatness and three quarters of mediocrity against ASU.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- Michael and Alicia open the show by discussing USC’s bowl possibilities. Is it possible that Alicia will get her wish of going to the Cheez-It Bowl? Michael says, pretty much no.
- Alicia may be disappointed about the Cheez-It Bowl prospects, but the RoTBots who called into the Rant Line up the ante with a truly downbeat “Win Rant Line” montage.
- In the news early this week, the Trojans are likely to burn Kenan Christon’s redshirt, they lost a legacy commit and don’t have a kickoff time for the UCLA game…yet.
- The RoT due jump into a discussion of the game, which is hard to process. What matters more, the stellar first quarter or the three quarters of disappointment that followed? And what exactly changed to turn a potential blowout into a narrow win?
- This week’s Over/Under results could have gone better for both hosts, but who got the better of the picks?
- As always, the show ends with a mailbag including questions about Mike Bohn, the coaching search, Jack Yary, ranking past coaches and the RoT origin story.
Reign of Troy wants to bring you the best possible content, and you can help us do that by supporting the show as a member of our Patreon. You’ll get much more than our eternal gratitude for it too. Enjoy all sorts of bonus episodes, including Alicia’s Rewatch looking closer at each game, Practice Carcasts keeping you up to date on USC’s weekly preparations, Pregame Q&As answering all your burning questions and more.
Go above and beyond by becoming a member of the RoT Crew for $10 a month, which will get you access to our private Slack Channel. There you can chat with the hosts and an active community of fellow RoTBots.
There’s no better way to process a USC win that feels like a loss than to call into the Reign of Troy Rant Line and let it rip. Dial in to 213-373-1872 and leave a message for the show, whether ranting or posing a question for our mailbag. We also take mailbag submissions via email. Get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ready your thoughts on the show.