Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast returns to discuss the hiring of offensive coordinator Kliff Kingsbury, plus a reaction to the unveiling of the 2019 schedule and a rundown of your survey responses.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
Reign of Troy radio is back with an 82-minute episode as co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola react to the addition of Kliff Kingsbury, the release of the 2019 schedule and more.Having trouble? Download an MP3, or listen on Spreaker, iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- Kliffmania has hit Reign of Troy Radio as Michael and Alicia discuss the biggest news of the week: Kliff Kingsbury is USC’s new offensive coordinator. Listener questions on Kingsbury include conversations on the number of points the Trojans will score, how much autonomy Kinsbury will have and the chance of flipping Texas Tech recruits.
- Turning the page, the news continues with a look at USC’s newly-released 2019 schedule. How hard is the front end of that schedule and what could the Pac-12 have done to easy the Trojans burden? (Not much).
- Also in the news, the Pac-12’s All-Conference teams were released on Tuesday and for the first time in a long time, USC didn’t have any first teamers. Who got snubbed and what does it say about USC?
- This week’s dip into the mailbag covers questions about clear indications that USC is actually making needed changes, the realities of the spread offense, the ceiling for the Trojans in 2019 and season-ticket seat selection.
- Finally, Michael and Alicia take the time to rundown the responses to the annual RoT survey, looking for ways to improve the show.
The RoT team has great things planned for the coming offseason and you can join in all the fun by subscribing to the Reign of Troy Patreon. For a mere $5.55 per month, Patrons get access to all of our bonus content including Snap Takes as news happens, After Dark episodes adding more to the main show, RoT Rewinds looking back at classic games or movies, the return of Call, Cut, Commit and more. Find out more and subscribe here.
As always, you can be heard on the show by sending in your thoughts, comments and questions through a voicemail on the Reign of Troy Rant Line. Just call 213-373-1872 to join in. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.