Reign of Troy Radio’s USC podcast returns to break down Fall Camp, discuss the Coliseum renovations and open a giant mailbag.
MORE PODCASTS: Full Archive of Reign of Troy Radio
This week’s mega-episode of Reign of Troy’s USC podcast runs 106 minutes and features co-hosts Michael Castillo and Alicia de Artola discussing Fall Camp, quarterbacks, the Coliseum and more.Having trouble? Download an MP3, or listen on Spreaker, iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
What’s in store with this USC podcast:
- Michael and Alicia open the episode with some admin, running through the podcast and event schedule for the lead up to the season. Look forward to crossover episodes galore and a jam-packed gameweek plan. Plus a RoTBot meet up and a Yahoo! Pick ‘Em League.
- The media got a tour of the Coliseum renovations last week, so Alicia gives first impressions of the Scholarship Club Tower’s progress and the addition of viewing terraces on the peristyle end. The logistics of the renovations will have a major impact on fans this year, which means planning ahead and recognizing potential hiccups when it comes to parking and gate entrances.
- Finally getting to the main event, Fall Camp, Michael and Alicia talk through Saturday’s “weird” scrimmage and the evaluation opportunities for the quarterbacks. They also discuss a long injury report, camp standouts, the cornerback battle and the offensive line.
- The mailbag is full once more with plenty of topics to cover including:
- Pete Carroll and the timing of a quarterback decision
- Physical practices and the pads vs. no pads debate
- What Clay Helton must do to get fans on his bandwagon
- Bernard Schirmer’s chances of playing in 2018
- Aca’Cedric Ware and the starting running back job
- Daniel Imatorbhebhe and the “what could have been” category
- And much more
Looking for more USC podcast content to add joy to your life? Reign of Troy Radio’s Patreon is a great solution. For as little as $5.55 per month you can join the RoT Crew and feast on Alicia’s post-practice Carcasts, deep-dive rewatches for each game of the 2018 season, weekly bonus Q&As and much more.
Get involved with the show by calling into the Reign of Troy Rant Line, 213-373-1872, and leaving a message with your thoughts, comments, rants and raves. You can also email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reign of Troy Radio will be back with a full episode to wrap up the mock game week next week with the season right around the corner.