With the recruiting dead period over and National Signing Day just over two weeks away, USC hosted several recruits over the Jan. 17 weekend.
Some, such as, John Plattenburg, are committed to becoming Trojans in the near future.
Whereas others, like Michiah Quick (Fresno, Calif./Central East) were looking to kick the tires.
Committed recruits who visited USC over the weekend:
- Ajene Harris (Los Angeles, Calif./Crenshaw)
- Rashead Johnson (Long Beach, Calif./Cabrillo)
- Jonathan Lockett (Santa Ana, Calif./Mater Dei)
- Uchenna Nwosu (Harbor City, Calif./Narbonne)
- John Plattenburg (Houston, Texas, Lamar)
- Olajuwon Tucker (Gardena, Calif./Junipero Serra)
Uncommitted recruits who visited USC over the weekend:
- Drew Lewis (Sammamish, Wash./Eastlake)
- Charles Nelson (Daytona Beach, Fla./Seabreeze)
- Michiah Quick (Fresno, Calif./Central East)
Fellow Trojan targets Damien Mama (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) and Juju Smith (Long Beach, Calif./Long Beach Poly) were initially planned to make their trips, but had their visits rescheduled for Jan. 24.
However, they managed to post a photo of themselves along with fellow Uce crew member and Trojan commit Viane Talamaivo (Corona, Calif./Centennial).
Also as a bit of a surprise, the Trojans landed an unofficial visit from 2015 quarterback Ricky Town (Ventura, Calif./St. Bonaventure).
By all accounts, those who were on their official visits enjoyed their experience.
Continue reading to view images from USC’s big recruiting weekend.