After a week of endless debate, theorizing, and analyzing, USC and No. 4 Stanford are only one day away from finally taking the field.
The Cardinal come into the matchup as the favorite and the team with national respect. On paper however, the Trojans are comparable.
With the ability to move the ball through the air, a Trojan strength is a Cardinal defensive “weakness.”
The Cardinal offense is built on their ability to run the ball, and run it well. The Trojans’ biggest strength on defense has been their ability to stop the run.
After reading over key statistics, be sure to vote on who you think walks away with the victory on Saturday.
Cardinal Defensive Stats
- 19.4 points per game allowed
- 99.22 rushing yards per game allowed
- 3.25 rushing yards per carry allowed
- 250.11 passing yards per game allowed
- +2 turnover margin
- Forced a turnover in 34 consecutive games — second longest streak in the nation
Trojan Defensive Stats
- 19.6 points per game allowed
- 125 rushing yards per game allowed
- 3.62 rushing yards per carry allowed
- 251.66 passing yards per game allowed
- +5 turnover margin
Cardinal Offensive Stats
- 31.9 points scored per game
- 205 rushing yards per game
- 4.82 rushing yards per carry
- 183.77 passing yards per game
- 51.54% on third down conversions
- Scoring on 90.91% of trips to the red zone
Trojan Offensive Stats
- 29.0 points scored per game
- 185.9 rushing yards per game
- 4.83 rushing yards per carry
- 216.7 passing yards per game
- 31.78% on third down conversions
- Scoring on 89.29% of trips to the red zone
Take the poll and leave a score prediction below!