The Trojans got the monkey off their back with a big 35-7 win over the Boston College Eagles on Saturday, and it’s not just the win that was uplifting for SC, but the way they did it, following a loss to Washington State.
Josh Webb hosts this 18th episode of Reign of Troy Radio, as we go over the game in detail, breaking down just how the Trojans were able to get the big victory, and what it means going forward. Webb is joined by editor Alicia de Artola, and contributors Matthew Moreno and Michael Castillo.
Here’s what on tap in the podcast:
- We start off by looking at the biggest takeaways from the game.
- Both Tre Madden and Justin Davis performed well once again, which raises the question: Is Silas Redd getting Wally Pipped?
- We rate Cody Kessler’s performance, along with the criticsim that Lane Kiffin took by some over Max Wittek’s playing time.
- What or who was the win about most? Kiffin?
- Looking ahead to a tough stretch of games, what needs to be fixed for the Trojans?
Stay tuned to Reign of Troy Radio, as we’ll have another installment on Thursday, breaking down and previewing Saturday’s big test against quarterback Chuckie Keeton and the Utah State Aggies.