1) Can Matt Barkley protect the football? Barkley has thrown seven interceptions in three games. That’s as many as he threw all last year.
2) Will Marqise Lee play defense? He says he won’t but…we all know he’s just waiting to come out of nowhere and pick six the hell out of Brett Hundley.
3) Will Robert Woods be more involved? Last season he had 12 catches for 113 yards and two touchdowns but his production in general this season has been down and after the ASU game he hinted on Twitter that he wasn’t too pleased by his lack of targets.
4) Will UCLA score against USC for the first time since 2010? Jonathan Franklin is ranked sixth in the country in rushing and Brett Hundley is 17th in passing efficiency. Stopping either of them from scoring will be difficult.
5) Will the Trojan Marching band get their digs in regarding Stabgate? The drum major may not be allowed to stab the field at the Rose Bowl but the Spirit of Troy is never one to back down from a challenge.