1) Marqise Lee for Heisman. Now that USC has officially begun their second Heisman campaign of the season, will Lee be able to sustain the ungodly numbers of the past two weeks?
2) Marqise Lee for Heisman 2: Electric Boogaloo. Lane Kiffin has opened up the possibility of Lee playing cornerback for the Trojans this week. Will playing both ways hurt or help Lee’s Heisman chances?
3) What will be more deflated, USC’s footballs or their defense? The so-called “Deflategate” controversy stole headlines Thursday morning from the continued discussion of just how awful the Trojan defense was against Oregon. However, the psyche of the defense is still one of the single biggest story lines coming into the weekend for USC.
4) Can the offensive line protect Matt Barkley? Arizona State is second in the nation in sacks and tackles for loss, behind only Stanford. We all know what Stanford did to this O-line earlier in the season without Khaled Holmes. Now we’ll see if Holmes can make a difference.
5) Is Nelson Agholor ready to solidify himself as a real third option? Agholor had his break out game against Oregon with six catches, 162 yards and a touchdown. Was it a flash in the pan or the start of something great?